Grades I&II Review Questions 2
- February 23, 2017
- Posted by: Eric & Patti Wahlberg
- Category: Exam Review
- Describe a typical diurnal flow pattern to a municipal wastewater treatment plant.
- In the BOD test organic strength is measured indirectly. What is directly measured in this test from which organic strength is inferred?
- List one advantage and one disadvantage of the COD test in comparison to the BOD test.
- Carbon dioxide dissolved in water forms carbonic acid. Algae consume carbon dioxide during the day. When the sun is shining, what happens to the pH in a wastewater treatment pond?
- On average, what percent of raw sewage is total solids?