Grades I&II Review Questions 8
- February 28, 2017
- Posted by: Eric & Patti Wahlberg
- Category: Exam Review
- Velocity is an important consideration in wastewater collection and treatment systems. What is the desired velocity of flow in gravity sewers and grit channels and why?
- At municipal wastewater treatment plants, primary clarifiers remove what percentage of settleable solids, BOD, and total suspended solids?
- How is percent removal of a pollutant across a unit process calculated?
- What is the purpose of a target baffle in a rectangular primary clarifier?
- Why don’t primary clarifiers removal all TSS?