THIS COURSE WILL BE OFFERED ONLINE ONLY for Fall 2019. (Target launch date August 15.)
CLICK HERE to email us and hold your spot. We will contact you when the videos are ready for purchase.
This course introduces wastewater treatment topics in preparation for the State of California Grade I Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Certification exam. These topics include: wastewater characteristics, constituents and gases of concern, preliminary and primary treatment, anaerobic sludge digestion, secondary wastewater treatment with particular attention given to wastewater treatment ponds, and chlorination. The course prepares students to solve basic wastewater math problems. Much emphasis is placed on the use of units in problem solving on the solution bridge. The student will work with units of measure and conversion factors in calculating area and volume, pounds and pounds-per-day, flow and velocity, grit removal rate, hydraulic loading, organic loading and detention time in wastewater treatment ponds, pumping rates, and chlorine dose, demand and residual. Homework, practice problem sets and a practice exam will be provided and reviewed in detail in class. Our goal is that each student leaves the class with confidence and a new-found understanding of the math and the material, feeling fully prepared for his or her exam.
Find out about the OCMR Guarantee!
For Exam Information CLICK HERE
Online Review Classes include:
- Full Grade I OCMR handout
- Powerpoint presentation with Eric recorded live
- Math problem’s worked out for you in detail on Eric’s electronic tablet
- Foolproof math method
- Practice exams
- Daily math practice on our website at Problem of the Day
- Twelve complementary 1 hour math tutorials for further study
- Exam study strategies that really work
- Plenty of time before exam to master materials
- Eric and Patti an email or phone call away for questions and support
- Eric Wahlberg’s years of experience and vast knowledge of everything wastewater!