Grade III Review Questions 1
- February 12, 2017
- Posted by: Eric & Patti Wahlberg
- Category: Exam Review
- ft.lb/min is a unit of power. What two units of power are far more commonly used in water and wastewater treatment plant operations?
- What three components are added together to calculate total dynamic head (TDH)?
- How many pounds does a ft³ of water weigh?
- Efficiency of any electromechanical device such as a blower, pump, or motor is calculated by dividing the output power by the input power, then multiplying by 100 to get percent. In the terminology used in class, pump efficiency is calculated by dividing what by what?
- How many gallons of sodium hypochlorite are in one ft³?