Grade III Review Questions 3
- February 16, 2017
- Posted by: Eric & Patti Wahlberg
- Category: Exam Review
- What are the lower and upper explosion limits of methane mixed with air?
- If CO2, carbon dioxide, is not flammable, not explosive, not toxic, how can it kill you?
- Two reasons were given in class for drawing a picture for each math problem. What are they?
- If the density of a ferric chloride solution is given in a chemical dosing problem as 11 lb/gal, how is it labeled by WWTT to use it in the solution bridge?
- In many calculations the density of water in both English and metric units is used. What is the density of water in English and metric units?