Grade II Wastewater Operator Certification & Math Review – Redding
March 2 - March 6$850
This five-day course is directed towards operators-in-training (OITs), Grade I certified wastewater treatment plant operators, or other wastewater personnel who are planning to take the State of California Grade II Wastewater Operator Certification Exam. This course includes a review of the wastewater characteristics of concern in wastewater treatment and the most common unit processes and operations used to treat wastewater. Also reviewed will be the math used to monitor and evaluate the performance of those processes; the student will work with units of measure and conversion factors, calculate areas and volumes, and solve basic wastewater math problems, including the math of preliminary and primary treatment, anaerobic digestion, secondary treatment processes (wastewater treatment ponds, trickling filters, and the activated sludge process), and chlorination. The math reviewed and practiced will provide students experience doing those calculations commonly found on the State of California Grade II Wastewater Certification Exams. Students will be introduced to a method of solving math problems that will serve them well as they progress to higher grades of certification. In-class quizzes will be given.
Find out about the OCMR Guarantee!
For Exam Information CLICK HERE
Review Classes include:
- Practice exams
- Foolproof math
- Daily math practice on our website at Problem of the Day
- Exam practice videos for grades III, IV & V
- In-depth essay strategies
- Exam study strategies that really work
- Plenty of time before exam to master materials
- Eric Wahlberg’s years of experience and vast knowledge of everything wastewater
- Variety of refreshments and beverages served each day — LUNCH SERVED ON DAY 5
- Inspiration and motivation
- Plenty of moral support and FUN!